Vagdevi Vidyapeeth International School does not charge capitation fee and does not accept donations or the purpose of admission for pupils.
Vagdevi Vidyapeeth International School applies the acts and regulations of the Central and State Governments enacted/framed in connection with regulation of fee.
The school or any person on its behalf does not collect fee in excess of the fee decided and communicated.
Vagdevi Vidyapeeth International School has also designated a bank account for depositing the school fee.
Receipt of the fee deposited is given to the student or parent or guardian.
The school fee of Vagdevi Vidyapeeth may include:
- Tuition Fee
- Library Fee
- Reading Room Fee
- Games Fee
- Laboratory Fee
- Computer Fee
- Caution Money
- Examination Fee
- Fee for programs organized on ocassions such as national festivals, annual festivals, anual functions, sporting events
- Admission Fee
- Fee for registration, prospectus and admission form
- Any other amount which is mandatory for the students to pay
- Any other amount payable by students, which may be prescribed by the government .
The school fee and increment in school fee is determined based on the followoing key factors:
- The cost of the land, building and fixtures appurtenant thereto
- Number of students
- Streams of study
- Expendeture incurred by the institution on the infrastructure and facilities provided
- Expenditure on administration and maintenance
- Expenditure on providing free education to the weaker sections and disadvantaged groups in compliance of the Central Government policy
- Number of teaching and non-teaching staff and their qualifications
- Development of the school
- Salary of teaching & non-teaching staff
- Student teacher ratio
- Other factors as may be prescribed
2020 - 21
Click here for the school fee.